I am at the very initial phase of my career and needs more time and efforts to achieve my milestone and forth return my expertise to needy people in the Nation. There is lots more to do for my nation in coming future. Taking consideration of this theme, I am actively involving in scientific events directly or indirectly.
Exposure, Idea exchange is always the main moto of every National or International conference which helps everyone to further furnish their skills, knowledge and more importantly networking in the common field of research.
I have got several opportunities to learn from the experts by participating in the following events:
- “United Nations / Pakistan / Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz International Prize for Water – 4th International Conference on the Use of Space Technology for Water Management” in Islamabad, Pakistan on 26 Feb- 02 March, 2018 hosted by the Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission, SUPARCO on behalf of Government of Pakistan.
- “International Conference on Emerging trends in Biological, Chemical & Physical Sciences” , Dec 9-11, 2016 in Kathmandu organized by Biologix research and Innovation Centre Pvt. Ltd, India.
- “South Asian High Energy Physics Instrumentation (SAHEPI-2017) workshop on Detector Technology and Applications “held at Kathmandu University, Nepal on 20-21 June,2017 organized by CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
- “4 days Workshop on LASER and its application ” held at Kathmandu on Feb 14-17,2016 organized under the collaboration of Sogang University, South Korea and St. Xavier’s college, Nepal.
- “National Workshop on New Research Trends in Physics” held at St. Xavier’s college on 3 September, 2016.
- “Training Workshop on Scientific Writing ” held at Research Centre for Applied Science and Technology, RECAST jointly organized by University Grants Commission, UGC & RECAST on June 21-25, 2018.
- Recently our team has organized a “National Space Meet of Nepal,2018” with the partnership with Nepal Academy of Science and Technology, NAST on July 21at NAST office.
- We have conducted a general meetings of “Nepalese Society of Biomedical Physicist, NSBP” in its office in Kathmandu and decided to organize “ Computational Biophysics Workshop” in Kathmandu this year.
- A very fruitful meeting with energetic youths was held in July first week 2018 regarding establishment of “Research Club” which aims to provide fundamental research knowledge on diverse range of science fields for Intermediate (+2) to graduate (B.Sc.).
I will always look forward to welcome every interested, active, like minded people or those agreeing with my vision to work together for betterment of Research & Development scenario in our Nation.